The Shure SE425 sound isolating earphones are designed to meet the demanding audio specifications of live performance. The new SE425's build on the company's legacy of developing earphones with a comfortable, secure fit for professional monitoring and personal listening applications.
The Shure SE425′s walk the line between being rugged and reliable enough for professional use, and portable and stylish enough to appeal to savvy consumers. With the new models, they packed enhanced sound signatures and premium speaker technology into small, lightweight, universal fitting earbud headphones.
Designed to meet the demanding audio specifications of live performance, these new over-the-ear earphones feature a unique detachable cable reinforced with Kevlar, formable wires at the earpieces for a custom fit, superior sound isolation, and durable construction. It delivers the maximum performance out of dual high-definition microdrivers for a clear and pristine extended audio range both on-stage and on the go. The SE425 in-ear headphones uses a dedicated tweeter and woofer for perfectly balanced sound packed with detail, clear treble and deep, rich bass.
Sound isolating earphones were originally developed as personal monitor systems to allow musicians to hear their own performances in loud onstage environments. The tips, which provide up to 37 dB of isolation, come in every conceivable size and are comfortable and well-isolating.
* Speaker Type: Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
* Sensitivity (1kHz) 109 dB SPL/mW
* Impedance (1kHz) 22 ?�'A�
* Noise Attenuation: Up to 37 dB
* Frequency Range: 20Hz - 19kHz
* Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8″)
* Cable: 64″ Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
* Color: Available in Clear or Metallic Silver
What's in the box:
* Shure SE425 noise-isolating earphones
* Durable and compact carrying case
* Three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves
* 1 pair of triple flange sleeves
* 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves
* 1/8″ (3.5 mm) to 1/4″ converter
The Shure SE425's are the perfect complement to stage and studio monitoring systems and portable listening devices.
A� 2010-2011 Earbud Headphones Review All Rights Reserved